After joining a Zoom meeting from your iOS device, you need to connect to audio. If you have a voice conference plan, you can use Internet audio to make calls, dial into conferences, and make calls from Zoom.
- iOS Zoom mobile app
- Subscribe to premium audio ( when using ” Call “)
Mute and disconnect Internet audio
After starting or joining a Zoom meeting using an iOS device such as an iPhone / iPad, follow these steps to connect the audio to the meeting.
- Touch the meeting screen to display optional tools during the meeting.
- Tap the Join Audio icon.
- From here, you can:
- Calls using the Internet - Use the iOS speaker and microphone, dial-in - to request you to dial into the meeting, you make a phone call - you make a phone call in order to connect the audio. This is the menu that will be displayed if you have purchased premium audio. Optional premium audio purchase is required.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get audio settings on Zoom Mobile?
Attending a meeting
- In order to automatically connect to audio files, you can set up preferences so that the program will join audio files based on the information you provide.
- I always muffle my microphone when I join a meeting. When I join a meeting, I always muffle my microphone.
- This feature allows the user to enable original audio while in a meeting by clicking an ‘original audio’ button.
How do I change my zoom audio settings?
- Using Zoom’s web portal, you can log in to your account.
- You will find the Account Management section within the navigation panel, followed by Account Settings.
- Click on the Meetings tab at the top of the page.
- For the audio feature to be enabled, you will need to select what type of audio you wish to use.
- Then click on the Save button.
How do I adjust the zoom sound on my iPad?
Why is my Zoom audio not working on my iPhone?
How do I change the sound settings on my iPhone?
- Whenever you decide to use headphones accommodations, it is important to go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > Headphones for the User, and then make sure that the headphones are turned on.
- Once you have selected the Custom Audio Setup option, you will be able to follow the on-screen instructions once you have done so. The following are some of the options you can set manually:
- You can hear a sample of the audio settings that will be played using the Play Sample button if you press it.