Zoom is to provide on a regular basis new version . Use the Zoom desktop client and mobile app to release new features and fix bugs. We recommend that you upgrade when the latest version is available. To find out what version you are currently using, what is your current Zoom version ? Please refer to the.
The latest Zoom latest information release, release notes refer to.
The content of this article is as follows:
- Zoom desktop client
- Zoom mobile app
Zoom desktop client
Zoom provides pop-up notifications for new required or optional updates within 24 hours of logging in .
Manually download the latest version
- https://zoom.us footer link [download] Click
- Download directly from one of the following links
Check the Zoom desktop client version
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click your profile picture, then click Check for Updates.
If you have a new version, Zoom will download and install it.
There are three types of updates: web only , mandatory , and optional .
- Web- only updates are available for new fixes under test .
- Required updates cannot go any further until they are updated.
- Any update can be continued if you decide to postpone the update later and update manually.
Note: If you choose to defer app updates, you will only be prompted for updates the next time you log in.
Zoom mobile app (iOS or Android)
Download the Zoom mobile app from the Apple App store or Google Play .
Zoom will display a mobile notification whenever there is a new update.
Zoom uses mobile notifications whenever there are new updates.
If you want to know the direct link, please refer to the Zoom installer list.
If you want to see the original of this article, see Upgrade / update to the latest version .
How to install the application (PC version)
What version of Zoom are I currently using?
If a participant’s video screen goes black out during a meeting
What is the difference between Zoom Meeting and Zoom Rooms?
Security: CVE-2018-15715 (October 2018)