The term ‘active engagement’ refers to an engagement in which the agent is interacting with a customer at the present moment. In addition, administrators and supervisors will have the ability to see information on active engagements such as where the engagement was routed to as well as how much time the agent has spent on the engagement so far.
The Zoom web portal can also provide you with live information regarding active engagements, in addition to monitoring the active voice call while viewing active engagements.
Prerequisites for viewing active engagements
- You will need Zoom Desktop client 5.9.3 or higher if you have a Windows or macOS computer
- There are three types of accounts: Pro, Business, and Education
- It is important to note that Zoom Contact Center requires a license
- The account owner or administrator should have the following privileges:
How to view information on active engagements
- Launch Zoom’s desktop client and sign in with your Zoom credentials.
- You will find the Contact Center tab on the left side of the screen.
- You will find the Engagements menu on the left side of the screen.
The information you will see in the Active tab will be as follows:
- Direction: Displays whether the engagement was inbound or outbound according to the engagement type. Those engagements that are received through a queue are considered inbound engagements. A call that is outbound means that the agent made a call out of the office.
- Start Time: An indication of the engagement’s start time is displayed on this screen.
- Consumer: Depending on whether or not the customer number is found in the address book, the display name of the customer or the caller ID number will be displayed.
- Caller display name: Callers’ display names from their address books are used to identify the callers. Using the Zoom desktop client or web portal, an agent or administrator can add a number that exists in the address book, representing a caller ID number that already exists in your address book.
- Caller ID number: An individual’s caller ID number is displayed when the call is made. An agent or administrator has not added this caller ID number to the address book, so the number does not exist in the address book.
- Agent: An agent’s display name is the name that appears on the engagement window when the engagement is made or received.
- Queue: The queue in which the engagement was routed is associated with this engagement.
- Handling Time: In hours, minutes, and seconds, you can see how long it took to process the engagement at the current time.
- Status: Here is a brief description of the engagement’s current status.
- You can monitor the activity of an active inbound or outbound voice call by clicking on the respective icons.
Read it also –
|Viewing Closed Engagements In Zoom App|
|Using The Engagement Tab For Voice Calls In Zoom App|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I see Zoom activity history?
You will need to log in to the Zoom web portal in order to use it. Click on Account Management in the navigation bar, then click Reports in the Reports menu. You will find the User Activity Reports tab when you click on it. Select Admin Activity Logs from the drop-down menu.
How do I see stats in Zoom meeting?
The best way to access these is by logging into your Zoom account using a web browser on your computer. On the left hand side of the screen, you will see a menu on the left hand side of the screen where you must click on Reports once you have logged in. If you would like to see the statistics for a previous meeting, you may select the “Usage” option. You will need to adjust the time frame at the top in order to choose when the meeting occurred.
How do you appear engaged on Zoom?
The following tips will help you seem more engaged at meetings – and so become more engaged yourself.
Make sure that you are leaning forward. When you lean forward in business, it is the same as when you scoot to the edge of your seat at the movies to show that your attention is being drawn to what is going on: it means that you are really engaged in the conversation.
Use hand gestures.
How do I change my status on Zoom Mobile App?
Log into the Zoom mobile app by signing in with your Zoom account. To access the More menu (IOS) or the Settings menu (Android), tap More in the bottom-right corner. You will need to tap on your name in order to log in. The current status of the presence can be found by tapping the field that contains it.
Tap a status to change it:
Do Not Disturb. Please select How Long Do Not Disturb should remain enabled and then tap Confirm to confirm how long you would like it to remain enabled.
How do you make Zoom events engaging more?
Engage your audience in a live, interactive discussion
In case you are not using Zoom, you could use Zoom’s polling feature, or you could ask questions in the chat box to encourage people to chat, or you could invite people to share their opinions or ask questions live. In order to start a discussion, you can even call out individuals you know by their first names.