You can do the following tests by setting Zoom Rooms without a license
- Test the Zoom Room Function
- Video and audio test for transmission and reception
However, what can not be done in the test
When testing or joining a meeting from an unlicensed room, the functionality is limited.
Examples of restricted features.
This article contains the following:
How to set up a test Zoom room
- Install the Zoom Room application on your computer and the Zoom Room application on your controller device.
- Open the Zoom Room application on your computer.
- Open the Zoom Room app on the controller.
- The pairing code is displayed on the computer. Enter this code into the controller.
- This will allow the Zoom room to start a test meeting and join the meeting. Please refer to here forhow to set up ZoomRooms .
Read it also –
|Testing A Zoom Room Setup|
|How Do I Setup A Calendar For A Zoom Room|
|Quick Start Guide For Zoom Phone Setup|
How to Start a test meeting
To start a test meeting , tap Start Test Meeting on the controller .
How to Attend a meeting
You can join the meeting from an unauthorized room. This allows you to share video and audio, and view the screen you shared with others. You can not invite participants, record content, or share content.
- Enter the meeting ID.
- Tap the join button.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I test my Zoom room?
How do I set up Zoom room?
- The first step in setting up a Zoom Room is to configure it. In order to configure your Zoom settings after you have purchased a Zoom subscription, you must first log into your Zoom account, then click the “Zoom Rooms” tab in the left sidebar, and then select the Zoom Rooms you want to use from the list available.
- The hardware needs to be connected. There are several steps that should be taken in order to connect the video monitor to the computer, as well as connecting the camera, microphone, and speakers to the computer.
- The software needs to be installed.
Can I test Zoom by myself?
Open the Zoom client on your computer and sign in to it. When you click on the picture of your profile, you will be able to access your settings. To view the video, click on the Video tab at the top of the screen. If another camera is available, you can select the one you would like to use; you will see a preview of what you can expect from the camera that is currently selected.
Can you administer a test in Zoom?
Can I test my Zoom audio without being in a meeting?
If you don’t have the setting enabled to automatically join a meeting when you join a meeting, you can test your speaker and microphone before you join the meeting if you have not enabled the automatic joining feature in the meeting settings. Once you have joined a meeting, you will be able to test the speaker and microphone after you click the button on the toolbar.