The countries/regions that can be dialed in globally
You can, as a meeting organizer or as an administrator of your account, select one or more countries from which you usually invite your attendees who dial into your meeting. In the meeting invitation that you send to participants, you will automatically see the dial-in numbers for the countries that you selected. If you schedule a specific meeting, you will be able to change the dial-in numbers that appear in your invitation.
Additionally, you have the option of selecting whether to display toll numbers or toll-free/fee-based toll numbers.
The requirements for specifying the countries and regions for global dial-in
- There are three types of accounts: Pro, Business, and Enterprise
- Users with a License
- Associated with the associated data center
How to specify the default global dial-in countries/regions
- The steps for customizing global dial-in countries in meeting email templates can be followed if your branding has been altered to take advantage of this feature.
- Please note that this setting cannot be locked.
For all users registered in your account, you need to specify the Global Dial-in Countries/Regions.
- Sign in as an account administrator with the privilege of editing account settings via the Zoom web portal.
- Click Account Management in the navigation panel then Account Settings in the Account Settings section of the page.
- Then click Audio Conferencing on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click the Edit icon on the Dial-in Countries and Regions column after you have scrolled down to that section from the top.
- Choosing the countries which you expect to have participants dialing in to your meeting or webinar is the first step in the process.
- Once that is done, you need to save it.
The following options can be used to specify the Global Dial-in Country/Region for a group of users:
- You will need to sign in as an administrator with the ability to edit groups on the Zoom web portal.
- Simply navigate to the User Management section and click the Groups link.
- Click on the name of the group that applies to your situation.
- You will then see the Audio Conferencing tab appear.
- Click the Edit icon under the Global Dial-In Countries/Regions section after you have scrolled down.
- You should select the countries from which you expect meeting or webinar attendees to dial in.
- Then click Save.
Specify the countries or regions you wish to use to dial-in via the global dial-in system:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- Then click on the Settings tab in the navigation panel.
- Next, click on Audio Conference in the list of available options.
- The Global Dial-in Countries/Regions section can be found by scrolling down to the bottom and clicking the Edit icon next to it.
- Select the countries where you assume that your participants will be dialing in from when attending the meeting or webinar.
- Click on Save.
How to change the selected countries/regions list
It is recommended that you select the countries/regions from where participants will dial in to the meeting or webinar.
You might select check boxes next to the names of countries such as the United States, Canada, and Australia if your meetings will include participants from those countries. As you select each check box on the right side of the dialog, the country name of the selected country will automatically display at the bottom of the list in the Selected Countries/Regions column.
- Make the following changes to the country list:
- You can search for a country by entering the first few letters of its name if you are not able to find the name of the country.
- On the right side of the selection dialog, hover over a country name, and click the Delete icon ( ) in order to remove it from the list. The check box can also be cleared on the left side of the dialog box on the list of available countries.
- There are several ways to order the dial-in numbers for each country in the email invitations, so you can simply select the desired country from the “Selected Countries/Regions” column, and then drag it to a new position in the list.
- If you want to include locally toll-free numbers as well as toll-free numbers for the selected countries in your meeting invitation, then you should enable the Include toll-free numbers (available with the audio conferencing plan) option.
- Then, once the names of the countries/regions appear in the right order, click on Save.
How to view the default global dial-in number in a meeting invitation
- Set up a meeting as soon as possible.
- Verify that the invitation to the meeting contains the dial-in numbers for the countries you have chosen. You should see the dial-in numbers in the order that you specified. For example, the dial-in numbers for Canada will appear first in the invitation in case Canada appears at the top of the list of selected countries/regions. Following the list of dial-in numbers for Canada are the dial-in numbers for other countries in the list.
Note: If you opt out of One tap mobile information, the information will only be available for the country that is displayed in the top-most position of the list.
Read it also –
|Global Dial In In Meeting Email Templates In Zoom|
|Global Currencies And Payments For Zoom Events|
|Message Archive By Global Relay In Zoom App|
|Using Global Relay Archive For Meetings For Zoom|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Zoom have international dial in numbers?
Call Zoom from over 90 countries worldwide:
You can find the Zoom international dial-in numbers on the Zoom website. There is a list of international dial-in numbers below. Please note that you need to be logged into Zoom in order for the list to appear.
What is dial in country on Zoom?
How do I change my billing country in Zoom?
How do I enable dial in Zoom?
- As an account owner or administrator, you will need to sign in to the Zoom Web Portal.
- Click on the User Management button in the navigation panel, and then click on the Users button.
- If you want to assign the number to a particular user, click Edit to the right of the user you wish to assign it to.
- The Dedicated Dial-In Number option can be enabled by selecting the check box next to it.
- Save the changes by clicking the Save button.
What is my Zoom phone number?
View reserved phone numbers
Zoom’s web portal can be accessed by signing in to your account. Select Phone System Management from the navigation menu, and then select Phone Numbers from the drop-down list.
Related Articles –