The Zoom Rooms display can be shared from a laptop or mobile device by visiting share.zoom.us. If you prefer, direct sharing or Airplay can also be used. In addition, wired HDMI video is also supported.
This article covers:
- Sharing method comparison
- How to share your screen
- How to switch between the shared screen and participants’ video
Prerequisites sharing your screen using share.zoom.us
- Version 5.0.5 or higher of Zoom Rooms is required
Sharing method comparison
|PPT/Keynote presenter mode with notes||✔
Maximum resolution and framerate
4k/10 (PC ZR)
4k/10 (Windows ZR)
|Video source (camera)||1080p/30||1080p/30||1080p/30||1080p/30*|
The Zoom Rooms Appliance supports 1080p/15 maximum video resolution with HDMI input.
Note: The Zoom Room controller will disable both video and audio by default when you initiate a screen share from your laptop or mobile device when the Zoom Room controller is turned on.
- In a Zoom Room, you can start a meeting or join an existing meeting.
- Zoom Rooms controller allows you to share content by tapping the Share Content button.
- Visit share.zoom.us in a web browser by clicking on the link below.
- Click on the Share Screen button once you have entered the meeting ID or personal link for the meeting. If you would like to enter a sharing key, you can do so by clicking Enter a Sharing Key.
- Zoom will open in your web browser when you are prompted to do so.
- When you have chosen the application or screen you want to share, click the Share button to share it with others.
Take a look at the desktop client to learn more about sharing your screen.
How to switch between the shared screen and participants’ video
- Join or start a Zoom meeting.
- The Zoom Room controller can be used to share a screen.
- To change the view, tap Options on Zoom Room’s controller.
- You can switch between the shared screen and the participants’ video by tapping Swap Content.
Read it also –
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you screen share in Zoom breakout rooms?
When I share my screen on Zoom can they still see me?
Can multiple people Share Screen at the same time Zoom?
Can you screen share through Zoom?
Why is my Zoom screen share not working?
Alternatively, you can restart your browser or device to get the best results. Reinstall the app by uninstalling it, downloading it again, and reinstalling it again after that. It will be necessary for Zoom to have permission to record your screen before it can record your screen. For MacOS 10.15 Catalina and higher, you will need to check your privacy settings in order to allow Zoom to record your screen.