You can share your Keynote presentation with Zoom.
In this article, you will find some tips for optimizing your screen sharing experience with Keynote.
- Before the presentation, ” Keynote ” of the ” Preferences to open the”.
- Check the ” Allow use of the screen ” screen for ” Mission Control “, ” Dashboard “, etc. to allow full access to Keynote slides as Zoom progresses.
- If you want the mouse to always be displayed , select ” Show pointer ” when using the mouse or trackpad.
When maximizing Keynote
The Zoom meeting control disappears.
Use Keynote in windowed mode to check the control.
In case of dual screen
You can use the ” X ” key shortcut to exchange displays while in presentation mode .
When entering full screen mode on MacOS
Screen share desktops instead of individual applications.
Read it also –
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you share Keynote presentation with presenter notes on Zoom?
How do I view presenter notes in Keynote while presenting on Zoom?
How do I share a Mac presentation with Zoom?
- In the meeting controls, click Share Screen.
- Screen sharing options include: Basic: Share your entire computer screen, specific application windows, whiteboards, and iPhone/iPad screens.
- In the share window, you can enable the following features (optional):…
- Share your work.
Why won’t My Mac Let me share my screen on Zoom?
Why can’t I share my screen on Zoom?
How do I enable Share Screen on Zoom?
How do I share a document in a Zoom meeting?
- Log in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Select the Meet & Chat tab.
- Share the file with the contact, group-chat, or channel you choose.
- Click the plus button.
- Choose the file sharing service from the Send a File menu. …
- Tap Connect.