Using Zoom Rooms Personal Meeting ID (PMI)
There is an automatic Personal Meeting Room ID assigned to every Zoom Room, meaning that when you tap on Meet Now, the Zoom Rooms application starts the Personal Meeting Room ID automatically.
Prerequisites for using Zoom Rooms Personal Meeting ID
- The license for Zoom Room is available for purchase
- by any role with access to Zoom Rooms for editing purposes
How to change the Zoom Room’s Personal Meeting room ID
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- Next, select Zoom Rooms from the Room Management tab.
- After selecting Zoom Rooms from the Room Management tab, click Edit.
- You will find the Setup section on the left side of the screen.
- You can choose an ID from the list. Click Save once you have added the ID.