After the Zoom meeting is over, conversion processing of the recorded meeting starts.
Reason why conversion of local recording fails
- There is not enough “disk space” on the computer at the time of conversion .
- Invalid Work “Path / Folder” (Invalid network connection may be displayed with this alert).
- Anomalous errors, such as “internal errors” (bad data stream), invalid commands , or logic problems .
Responding to Insufficient Disk Space
- Check the “disk free space” and reserve the free space if the space is insufficient.
- Change / update the recording location and make sure that it is a valid path string / folder. Note: Perform steps 1 and 2 before step 3.
- Then select Convert for a recording that has not been converted and convert the meeting manually.
To do this , choose Meeting > Recorded > Convert .
If the above work fails
Please send the file to Zoom . Manually convert at Zoom.
How to send to Zoom
- Select [ Open ] under the meeting where conversion failed , and search for Double_Click_to_convert file.
- Upload both [ “Double-click-to-convert” ] files to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, etc.
- Please send the URL link / share link to Zoom via “support ticket” . Zoom will manually convert the recording and upload the converted file back.
Note: The conversion time depends on the size of the file (larger files take longer to download / upload, so they take longer).
Read it also –
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Zoom recording not converting?
How do I recover failed Zoom recording?
- Please download Zoom if you do not already have it installed on your computer by clicking here.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on the Meetings tab to get started.
- You can find the recordings under the Recorded tab.
- You need to select the meeting for which you want to record in order to be able to record the meeting.
- You can convert the file by clicking the Convert button.
- Once you have completed the conversion, you should be able to use zoom_0. mp4 file.
Why is my Zoom local recording not showing up?
How long does it take for a Zoom recording to convert?
Where do Converted Zoom recordings go?