Users with customizable roles in the account are allowed to view operation logs for account owners, as well as for other users with access to the account’s admin sections, which includes Account Management, User Management, and Advanced. Account and Group settings, changes to role and license assignments for users, changes made to subscriptions under Billing, as well as changes made to your SSO configuration, including changing your SSO and SAML mapping configurations, are all part of this major change.
User changes to their own personal settings (including those done by the administrators and owners of the site) are not reflected in this section.
Operational logs need to be used as a prerequisite for use
- If you are the owner of the account, or if you have the user activity reports role, you can access the report
- whether you are a Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise user
What is the purpose of Operation Logs?
- Log in to the Zoom web portal by using your email address and password.
- After logging in, select Account Management, after which you will see Reports.
- You will need to click Operations Logs and then click User Activity Reports.
- Select the date range you wish to view.
- You will then need to select which categories you wish to view.
- You can do this by clicking on the Search button.
- An administration operation will include the time, the Admin who performed the operation, the action category, and detailed information regarding the action.