If you are using Google, Apple, or Facebook as your email provider, you can sign in to Zoom using these accounts.
- Zoom will prompt you to create a new account if this is your first time signing in with Google, Apple, or Facebook. Choose one of these services and sign in.
- When you sign in to Zoom through Google, Apple, or Facebook, you can link your account to those accounts.
Prerequisites for signing in to Zoom with your Google, Apple, or Facebook account
- An Apple or Google account
How to sign in with Google, Apple, or Facebook on the Zoom web portal
- Sign in to the Zoom Web Portal by going to the sign-in page.
- The icon for Apple, Google, and Facebook will appear below the standard email address and password entry fields.
The next step is to sign into either Google, Apple, or Facebook depending on what browser you’re using.
- Sign in with your credentials by entering or selecting them.
Your Zoom account will be redirected back to your account pages, on which you can log in.
How to sign in with Google or Facebook on the Zoom desktop client
- Start Zoom on your desktop.
- You will be prompted to sign in.
- To access the Apple, Google, or Facebook icons, click the icon below where you would normally enter your email address and password.
Upon signing in to the site, you will be transferred to either the Google or Apple sign in page.
- Choose your credential and sign in.
After signing in, you will be redirected back to your account on Zoom’s web portal.
Read it also –
|How To Sign In In To Zoom Room|
|Admin How To Sign In To Zoom Rooms|
|How To Sign In With Sso In Zoom App|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you sign into Zoom with Gmail?
It is important that you follow these instructions carefully in order to sign in to Zoom for Gmail. You will see the Zoom for Gmail icon on the right side of the email thread when you are viewing the email thread. This add-on can be used for the first time by clicking Authorize Access if you are using it for the first time. Allow Zoom access to your Google account by following the prompts that you receive from Google.
Is Zoom linked to Google account?
You can create a Zoom account using your Google, Apple, or Facebook accounts, or you can use your email address and a password to create an account using an email address and password. You can link your account to a method that you did not initially choose if you want to provide another method for accessing your account.
What is the best way to sign in to Zoom?
When you click on the “Join a Meeting” button on your Zoom app, you will be asked to enter your email address and password you used to join Zoom in your browser. Once you get your email address and password, you will be asked to start your test meeting. To begin your test meeting, sign in using the same email address and password that you used to join Zoom in your browser. Click on the “Sign In” button at the bottom of the screen.
How do I sign in on Zoom?
- Click on More in the meeting control panel.
- You can log in as a host by tapping the Login as Host button.
- If the host is currently not present in the meeting, you will see a prompt informing you of this. Once you have logged in as a host, tap OK to continue.
- The first step in setting up your Zoom account is to log in.
- Upon tapping Participants, you will be able to see that in the list of participants, you have been listed as the host.
Can not sign in Zoom with Google?
For some reason, the application appears to be stuck. There may have been a problem with the installation of the application. You can try uninstalling the Zoom app from the Zoom office’s website: Zoom.us if the issue persists after you reboot the computer as well as downloading it from the Zoom office’s website: Zoom.
Why can’t I sign in in Zoom?
Open Firewall and Network Protection by going to Start, typing firewall in the search box, and clicking on it. In the following page, you will find an option for allowing an application to pass through the firewall. By clicking on the Change Settings button, scroll down to Zoom and click on the two check boxes at the bottom of the page, you can check the private and public check boxes. Try restarting your computer, launching Zoom, and logging in again to check if you are now able to do so.
|Enabling Or Disabling Sign Ins From Appliances In Zoom|
|Enabling Auto Sign In With Zdm In Zoom|
|Enabling Auto Sign In With A Third Party Mdm In Zoom|
|How To Sign In With Sso In Zoom App|
|Why Am I Receiving Error Code 4 When I Sign In To Zoom|