Joining a meeting audio by phone (call me)
It is possible to join audio by phone by calling yourself (also known as “call me”), during a meeting or webinar. Another way to join the meeting by phone is to dial into the meeting manually.
- The “Call me” button does not work if you dial the number more than 15 minutes before the meeting starts.
- Additionally, the “Call me” feature doesn’t work if the meeting has “No Fixed Time” scheduled.
Prerequisites for joining a meeting or webinar audio by phone
- The hosting account must be a Pro account or higher
- In order to be able to subscribe to the Audio Plan add-on
- You need to enable the setting at the account level, group level, or user level
- You should ensure your meeting or webinar role has the ability to use call-out to include other conference participants or invite them to join by phone.
- Make sure that your phone service is not blocking any of the call-out phone numbers in the account.
- If a Zoom representative calls you, the number they will use will always be a Zoom-owned number.
- Zoom is always going to use the following dedicated number when calling US numbers: +1-646-568-7788.
- Zoom uses the numbers listed in the web portal if one is available when you want to call a number outside of the United States.
- Zoom may choose an alternative number from a list of alternative calling numbers from some countries so that calls can be completed reliably.
- The calling number displayed for some destinations may differ depending upon local regulations and carrier limitations, so please note that for some destinations the number displayed may differ.
- There is a rate that is charged regardless of which number is being used to call you, and it will be according to the call destination rate.
How to join a meeting or webinar audio by phone?
Windows | macOS
Any meeting that you attend can be accessed from your own telephone by dialing your own phone number.
- Log into the Zoom desktop client by clicking the button below.
- Click on Start or join a meeting.
- In the event that you haven’t joined the audio conference yet, click Join Audio.
If you have already joined the meeting with computer audio, choose Switch to Phone Audio from the Meeting Details page.
- You will now be asked to enter your phone number.
- The country code for your phone number can be selected from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Call once you have entered your phone number.
Note: For phone numbers that include an extension, enter the extension number after the hyphen “-” and type in the number after the hyphen “-” to complete the dialing process. The extension can be dialed with the extension number 6032331333-156, for example.
Android | iOS
- Join Zoom on your mobile device by signing in with your Zoom account.
- Attend a meeting or start one.
- If you have not already joined the meeting by audio, click Join Audio.
Using your computer audio, you will be able to join the meeting if you click on More, then Disconnect Audio.
- To join the meeting, click on Join Audio and then dial in.
- Select the country or region from the drop-down menu at the top in order to view dial-in numbers for that country or region.
- When you find one that you are interested in, tap the phone button.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I join a Zoom meeting by audio only?
How do I hear audio in Zoom?
Why can I not hear audio on Zoom?
|Why Audio Not Working On Android Devices For Zoom App|
|Sending A Screen Capture File Reaction Or Audio|
|Testing Device Audio In Zoom App|
|How Do Audio Settings For Ios In Zoom App|
|Using The Audio Library To Customize Audio In Zoom App|
Can people hear you on Zoom?
Can people hear you on Zoom?
How do I test my Zoom camera and audio?
Launch Zoom and sign in. You can change your profile settings by clicking your profile picture. Select Video from the tabs. If another camera is available, you can choose it if you would like to see a preview video from another camera.
Why is my audio not working on Zoom Android?
If you want to increase the volume on your mobile device, you can use the volume buttons or the notification panel on the device’s screen. There is a possibility that your device’s volume setting might be set to mute or vibrate only without you turning on the speaker in Zoom. Use earphones if possible. have trouble hearing. You need to restart your mobile device.