If you fail to upgrade the Zoom desktop client ( app), uninstall the app and install the app from the Download Center to use the latest version of the app. If the version upgrade is not successful due to some problem, use the uninstall tool to uninstall the app, and then install the Zoom app again. In this article, I will explain how to upgrade using the uninstall tool “Clean Zoom”.
Uninstall Zoom using CleanZoom
- Go to Bulk Windows Installation and Configuration and scroll down.
- Download ” CleanZoom.exe (800 KB) “.
- Run “CleanZoom.exe” to uninstall the Zoom app.
Note: All Zoom configuration information in the device will be deleted. Even if Outlook plug-in etc. is installed, it will be deleted.
- Confirm that the Zoom app has been uninstalled in “Uninstall Zoom using Clean Zoom”.
- Go to the Download Center to download and install the “Zoom Client for Meetings”.
Reference article: How to install the application (PC version) , how to install it on Mac
Read it also –
|Reasons And Solution For Conversion Of Local Recording Failed In Zoom App|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you upgrade your Zoom app?
Go to Google Play and open the app. Select ‘My apps & games’ from the menu icon. Using Zoom Cloud Meetings, tap ‘Update’.
Why is Zoom telling me to upgrade?
How much is it to upgrade my Zoom account?
How do I upgrade my Zoom Room?
- You will need to sign in as an administrator with editing privileges to the Zoom web portal.
- Zoom Rooms can be found in the Room Management section of the navigation panel.
- Go to the Devices tab.
- Upgrade Zoom Rooms by clicking on it.
- Confirm the upgrade by clicking Upgrade.