If you have a Zoom Business plan, you can upgrade to a Zoom Pro plan through Zoom’s web portal. You can downgrade your plan to another if you contact Zoom Sales if you need to. Downgrading your account in the middle of a billing period will affect your account at the end of your billing period if you are eligible to do so. At the end of the current billing cycle, if you downgrade to the Business plan, all features of the Business plan will be removed from you.
The team that cares for the retention and renewals of your account will contact you if you are in a contract. The contract in place may prevent you from being able to downgrade if you are not eligible to do so.
It is important to compare prices and plans.
Instructions for downgrading from a Business to a Pro plan
- You will need to sign in as an account owner or administrator to the Zoom web portal.
- Select Account Management from the main menu, then Billing from the submenu.
- Select Current Plans from the panel on the left.
- To edit your plan, click the Edit Current Plan button next to your Business plan.
- You can click on the link next to the option of Downgrading to Pro under the Choose Your Plan section.