You can customize the default screen display on one, two, or three displays. You need to extend the display to customize it for multiple monitors.
- Zoom Rooms for Mac Version: 5.53011.0603 and above
- Zoom Rooms for PC Version: 3.5.55999.0630 and above
- Zoom Room iPad controller version: 3.1.52404.0530 and above
- Administrator privileges
There are two steps to customizing the display for video or content as the default (if you have two or three displays).
- A user with administrator privileges signs in to the Zoom Web Portal site to access Zoom Rooms.
- Click Edit to the right of the Zoom Rooms you want to customize.
- On the ZoomRooms page, click the Edit button to the right of that ZoomRooms, click Display Settings > Blue Letterbox, and select the default option.
Read it also –
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change Screenshare settings on Zoom?
How do you customize Zoom Room?
How do I customize my Zoom video?
When I share my screen on Zoom can they still see me?
How can I see participants video while sharing screen in Zoom?
- Share your screen in a meeting by starting a meeting.
- In the meeting controls, you will find a tab which shows the Participant Video Panel by default, but if you are unable to view it, then you should click More to see the Participant Video Panel. When the video panel appears, click on it to show it.
How do I change the background on my Zoom room?
- Open the Zoom desktop client on your computer and sign in with your Zoom account.
- You can change your profile settings by clicking your profile picture, then clicking Settings.
- Make sure that you are in the Backgrounds and Filters section.
- As long as you have a green screen setup – either a physical green screen setup or an online green screen setup – then you can check the box.
- By clicking on an image or a video, you are able to select a virtual background that suits your preferences.