1. Press the power button on the Zoom Rooms control PC. (After waiting for a while, Zoom Rooms starts)
2. Press the power button on the iPad.
3. Enter the iPad pass code.
4. Tap and open the ” Zoom Rooms ” app on your iPad.
1. Press the power button on the Zoom Rooms control PC to shut down the PC.
2. Press and hold the power button on the iPad, slide ” Power off with slide”
Frequently Asked Question
How do I turn off Zoom meeting room?
- In order to edit the account settings of your Zoom account, you will need to be logged in as an administrator on the Zoom web portal.
- You can access the account settings by clicking on the Account Management link in the navigation menu.
- Go to the Meetings tab and click on it.
- By clicking on the Waiting Room toggle under the Security section of the window, you will be able to toggle between ON and OFF the Waiting Room feature.
How do you start breakout rooms in Zoom?
- You can start a meeting instantly or schedule it for a later time.
- To create a breakout room, click on Breakout Rooms.
- There are three ways to assign participants to the rooms you need to create: Assign automatically: Let Zoom automatically split your participants up into each room in an even manner according to how many participants there are in each room. …
- Once you have clicked Create, the creation process will begin.