The app stays in “Connecting” mode, “Network error. Please try again” or “Unable to connect to service. Please check your network connection and try again. Please try again” error If the error times out, check your network connection, network firewall settings, or web security gateway settings.
Note : Check the network connection to open the browser, Https://Zoom.Us to please make sure that you can access.
The content of this article is as follows.
- Zoom firewall rules
- Zoom Phone firewall rules
- Zoom website firewall rules
- Firewall rules for certificate validation
- Additional IP range
- Proxy server
- Firewall rules for other Zoom services
Zoom firewall rules
Refer to the following table to configure the network firewall. The following rules should be applied to outbound traffic. Zoom communicates with the destination port it receives when the client connects. The firewall must be configured to allow these return connections.
|TCP||80、443||All Zoom clients||*.zoom.us|
|TCP||443、8801、8802||All Zoom clients||IPv4:
|UDP||3478、3479、8801 – 8810||All Zoom clients||IPv4:
Zoom Phone firewall rules
Connection type: Zoom Phone
|TCP||5091||All Zoom clients||22.214.171.124/24
|TCP||390 ( see Note )||All Zoom clients||126.96.36.199/25
|UDP||20000-64000||All Zoom clients||188.8.131.52/24
Zoom website firewall rules
Connection type: Zoom website
|TCP||80、443||All Zoom clients||*.zoom.us
Available web browsers are Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer. Please refer to the Zoom Web Client for the requirements of each browser.
Firewall rules for certificate validation
Starting with Zoom Client 5.5.0 , the following URLs must be whitelisted for certificate validation :
Additional IP range
The corresponding additional IP range is listed in the following list.
Port 443 via https / SSL supports the proxy server. Note : This does not apply to the Zoom Phone service.
Zoom will automatically detect your proxy settings. In some cases, you may be prompted for your proxy username/password.
Note: We recommend whitelisting from zoom.us and .zoom.us proxies or SSL inspection.
Firewall rules for other Zoom services
- Meeting connector firewall settings
- CRC (Cloud Room Connector) Firewall Settings
- Virtual room connector firewall settings
- Firewall settings for receiving emails from Zoom
Conference connector, etc.
- Conference Connector Firewall Settings
- Cloud Room Connector firewall settings
- Virtual Room Connector Firewall Settings
Read it also –
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I unblock Zoom on a firewall or proxy?
Search for Windows Security in the Start menu. You can click it. In the next step, you will need to click on Firewall and network protection. Click on the Allow an application to pass through the firewall option in step three.
How do I configure Zoom firewall?
- You will find Windows Security under the Start menu if you open the Start menu. …
- Next, click on the Firewall and network protection tab.
- Allowing an app through the firewall can be done by selecting the checkbox.
- Click on Change Settings once the new window has opened.
- Then, scroll down to the “Zoom Video Conference” option, and make sure that it is checked as well as the other options below it.
Does Zoom use a proxy?
How do I fix Zoom proxy?
- Make sure your firewall settings and proxy settings are correct by contacting a network administrator.
- If your connection is being interfered with by antivirus software, disable it.
- If you are unable to connect to Zoom, check with your internet provider.
How do I unblock Zoom on a firewall or proxy Mac?
How do I setup a Zoom proxy?
The Zoom App allows you to schedule proxy authority
- Meetings can instead be scheduled by assigning or delegating users.
- Instead of a single user (or multiple users) with scheduling privileges, you can schedule a meeting yourself.
How do I know if my firewall is blocking Zoom Mac?
How do I check my Zoom server status?